March 20, 2010

REflections

I was randomly looking through some of my previous posts over the past couple of years and noticed that when I started blogging, I had something titled 'REflections' where I shared quotes or phrases that caught my attention... I haven't done so in a while so I thought why not...

My blogging as been quite sporadic... not sure if I'll ever get back to the swing of things the way it was.... everything has a season... so I'll update as I find necessary. I am currently involved with the In My Dreams series... so you can catch me on there as the character Folake. Next week Saturday, I'll be co-hosting on Verastic Talk Radio... I'll make the proper announcement some time before then

I hope everyone has had a lovely week thus far. Happy Weekend.

__________________


"I am not what I ought to be. I am not what I want to be. I am not what I hope to be. But still, I am not what I used to be. And by the grace of God, I am what I am"

- John Newton


4 comments:

akaBagucci said...

O well.... thanks for sharing so far...in anycase.. :)

Jaycee said...

Love the quote. It even defines the sporadic blogging lol. Love ya!

BBB said...

i love the quote defines me right now

downtheaisle said...

no probs babe...as long as we can catch u on inmydreams...blog!

trust u r gud sha?