January 14, 2010

In My Dreams: Official Book Launch

Happy New Year folks. Surprised I remembered the name of my blog. It's been a minute. Well, I came out of hibernation to let yall know that the blog series that I became a part of, has now officially been put in a book format... I'd love for you to support this venture if you can... I have just now ordered the physical copy of the book and if you're impatient like I sometimes can be, you can get the e-book for immediate consumption...

Today is the official book launch. The first ten people will get a special discount. So hurry on up and check it out and as you do, please don't forget to spread the word. Thank you in advance for your support

click HERE to view/buy the book

3 comments:

Remi, United Kingdom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Naija Girl said...

Congratulations on the launch!

Myne Whitman said...

Congrats, you guys did well. Happy new year to you too.