October 23, 2009

Music Im Feeling: AiRis - Without You

Happy October.

How's everyone doing out there.... As for me I'm just thankful to be alive and well. About two weeks ago I clocked another year and celebrated it in the UK with my boyfriend, now my fiance. I just thank God for everything and how far he's brought me. I remember when I blogged about him being my ex.... you can only guess as to how many times we've broken up... or actually how often I've broken up with him. I just have to realize that no one is perfect... which is easier said.

Hope you guys are great. I fell in love with this song when I first heard it... dedicated it to Bob... hope you enjoy it too. Enjoy your weekend!

btw... the In your dreams... blog has been updated... this week I posted a story about Folake, the beautiful but wronged wife... check it out HERE after listening to the song!

10 comments:

BBB said...

Congrats on the engagement...
and ur doing a really good job on in your dreams..
happy belated bday

DiAmOnD hawk said...

thank you mama... on all 3 counts :-)

kuesooM said...

Congrats on your engagement, and happy belated birthday.

Remember, no one is perfect, as God is still working on all of us!

Thirty + said...

Congrats and a Happy Birthday!

You guys are doing a good job on "in my dreams...."blog.

One observation the last entry got me a bit confused of the timeline of events with Folake and her husband's, please go easy on us with flashbacks.

xxx

Good Naija Girl said...

I'm very happy for you, DH.

Favoured Girl said...

Congrats on your engagement!

Well done on writing Folake's post. I wasn't expecting that latest twist! :)

DiAmOnD hawk said...

@kuesooM.. that is so true about everyone not being perfect... annoying sometimes

@ 30+... thanks for the feedback

@GNG... thanks chica. hope you're good.

@Favouredgirl... thank you... i wanted to somn more dramatic... but it wouldnt have flowed w/Dayo's story...

Myne Whitman said...

Congrats on your engagement and belated birthday wishes. The stories on the other blog are really good. Well done.

Femme Lounge said...

interesting one!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the engagement and thanks for your kindness!

Ola.