July 5, 2009

Revelations 19: 1

1 After these things I heard a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, “Alleluia! Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the Lord our God!

6 And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, “Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!

This is one of my favorite songs. It just lifts me up from wherever I am. I sing this and I feel the warmness of God.

Today, I almost didnt go to church. I was going to catch it online but I woke up and even though I made it out of the house late, I went to church. and then the choir sang this song and I was in tears. I feel like for the past 3months I've just been drifiting... things are not working out the way I want but I have to stop and remember that it's not my will but THY will be done and I am hoping that my will is aligned with God's Will

I dont know so much. But I know this: God is God regardless of any situation and I have to be sure that no matter what season I'm making sure His name is glorified. As bad and as mad I wanna be... God is still God and I'm grateful that he's kept me thus far...

Some day soon... I'll talk about some of the things I've been going through... but for now... Im enjoying this song... enjoying my sunday... I feel renewed and refreshed... and I wish the same for you too!

2 comments:

Lil Miss Thang said...

I pray that God comforts you allow yourself to surrender all to Him. Trust & Believe that he will turn all things for good.

Niki said...

Hey diamondhawk, i'm new to your blog i actually stumbled across it today but really and truly after having gone through your blog and savouring old and new posts i really believe it were God who directed me here today.
Some of your posts have been used by God to speak to me and this particular post here has been the conclusion of the sermon. I know i'm abit late as this was posted in June but i can say now that i literally know of your state of mind whilst writing this particular post because its something i'm experiencing now. For so long now all has not been well for me and last week i was just at brealing point. I couldn't even pray. I would try to but it was either i was fighting against thoughts that my prayers would be in vain as God was like a brick wall. Infact i did find myself last week actually questioning whether God really did exist. When it was not the thoughts i was fighting against it was physical ability if that makes sense. Meaning i would try to pray but i wouldn't be able to. It was like i had something refusing to let me open my mouth to pray.
This week has been abit better. God is certainly at work renewing my strength and providing me with new faith and for the first time in a long time i can actually repeat and believe your words that "God is God regardless of any situation...".
May you continue to find fresh anointing in Him.