July 15, 2009

Music Im Feeling: James Fortune - I Trust You

This song speaks to me... I almost cry when I hear this...

When the world has let you down... who do you turn to?
When it seems all hope is lost... and you're searching for something... just one thing... to hold on to... what is that thing?
When it feels like everyone around you is crazy and you're about to lose your mind... what/who keeps you grounded...

Well for me.. it's God
I fall and I get up and I'm grateful for His Grace... His unending mercy that helps me... lets me... get back up again... and even when times are hard... even when I dont understand what's going on... one thing that I will not waiver from... even if my actions sometimes belie my words...is my trust in God...

Enjoy!


9 comments:

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Miss D.. howdy, its been a long time. How have you been keeping up? Trully true true God is the only one that makes every storm raging in our lives still.

Even when our actions disagree with our convictions, we know in our hearts of hearts that God is still more than able. It's the waiting part that causes us to lash out. I pray the Good Lord who has started the wondrous things in your life brings them to pass speadily in Jesus Name. Amen.

You are blessed and He is always with you. You know He Loves you, and that in the end is all that matters.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

awwwww... love you chica!
Thank you and Amen to your prayers

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the inspiring music. ~Ebony

downtheaisle said...

Inspiring song, God is still God in our lives

leggy said...

God is simply really good...

Kafo said...

every time this song comes on on my radio i crank up the volume and just belt it out, it really does remind mii of the bigger picture

enjoy the rest of your week

THIRTY + said...

Can't listen right now, hopefully will be back to hear it.

I read somewhere this morning that God rejoices over us with singing just goes to show why Music and Singing is powerful.

Take care

Olamild said...

beautiful post

temmy tayo said...

Don't you love me too? I am jealous jare...