June 19, 2009

Hello! My name is Folake...

Did you check out the new blog series yet?
The series is the brainchild of FavouredGirl and This week I will be writing as one of the characters... so hop on over there and check it out.
Here's an excerpt:

I had everything. Working as one of top executives with Skye Records, I couldn’t complain. I had the pleasure of seeking out new talents locally and internationally and my position got me into the most exclusive places. I thank God because even though I was born with a silver spoon, Life couldn’t have been more perfect. I had no worries. I had a wonderful network of friends and business associates alike and there was nothing I wanted that I didn’t have or couldn’t get. Well, there was one thing I did want that I didn’t have yet. *Deep sigh* I didn’t have a man to call my own exclusively. Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t lacking admirers. As a matter of fact I was admired quite well the other night but, it’s just not the same as having someone to call your own. I mean would you rather admire an Hermes bag or experience the pleasure of owning one?

wanna read more? click HERE
all feedback/comments/suggestions will be much appreciated

7 comments:

BBB said...

been there, i wish u guyz can write everyday...loved urs at least it was long

Favoured Girl said...

Well done DH!

Anonymous said...

Good job!

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

So you are folake.. off to read.....

DiAmOnD hawk said...

thanks TRIPLE B... do you know there was a group by that name years ago in Naija... they had this song that went.. e e egbami triple b ti fe pa mi pelu orin dun dun yi o. asiko la wa yi... LOL... or something like that... couldnt resist!

Thanks FG... I wrote it last night.. and I hope everyone enjoys it... thank you for the opportunity

Thanks Anon... which anon is this nowwwwwww :-) can i get an initial or somn pls?

yes my dear Life, im writing as Folake o... we'll see where this goes... Thanks for checking it out! let's chat/talk soon

justdoyin said...

yes, I read it n it was fab!...weldone u!

DiAmOnD hawk said...

thank you! glad u enjoyed it