June 10, 2009

Got a light?

Need a cigarette...

only I dont smoke anymore... one health disadvantage is enough to deal with... no need to compound any issues...

and with all the potential dangers of smoking... i still want one...
I was never a "dedicated" smoker if you will... i was that statistic though... the one that said people start smoking at age 13... I was seduced into it by my cousin. I thought it was cool... even with all the education and anti-smoking ads out there... there this crazy "coolness" to it that I cant quite explain. I did it off and on... mostly off... but it did help to release some stress...
why do we crave things that are sooooooo bad for us... yet make us feel sooooo good...
the payoff really isnt worth it...

actually scratch that...
I dont need a cigarette
I need a vacation!!!