May 30, 2009

A long story...

hey yall.. check out a new short story series feauturing 8 different bloggers... and 8 different perspectives...

Here are a few excerpts

by FavouredGirl
“Alright, alright” Titi finally said. “I met him at a conference, I noticed him right away because he was the only black guy there. Throughout the conference our eyes kept meeting and afterwards, he came to say hello to me and we got talking. That’s it really”
“What’s his name?” I asked.


by WriteFreak
The phone call with Ebuka ended, I was in shock, I was numb for what seemed like eternity, I dragged myself to sit beside Titi who had been listening intently as I took Ebuka’s call, then I broke into heart wrenching sobs. She wrapped her arms around me and just kept whispering ‘It’s ok, you’ll be fine’.

Want to find out more?
about the story? about the writers?
then check out the blog itself

as the story develops, all comments, suggestions and other feedback will be much appreciated
(click on the picture)

2 comments:

rethots said...

....seems interesting.

naijagirl said...

oh great, you know how much i love good stories....i am off to read