- I like meat (chicken more like) and tend to eat it first before anything else on the plate. If you ever meet me... just watch. I just actually realized it late last year... and it wasnt until someone pointed it out to me
- I'm all about being romantic without talking too much. Actions always speak louder than words with me... If your words are in form of poetry... a song... cool but other than that... it's all about what you do (as per trying to be romantic)... and being romantic is not a one day a year thing...
- In college I used to laugh exactly this way --> hehehehehehe... seriously. just thought it'd be an interesting way to laugh... it was kinda funny... go ahead... amuse yourself... try it! hehehe
- I love to reverse to park. I love to do anything that people deem complicated and make it seem easy
- I love to read. I read the end of the book before the beginning to determine if I like the end enough to buy the whole thing... see #6.
- I am
obssessed withpassionate about romance novels. I love the idea of happily ever after... and during... and before
- I think I like shopping more than I realized. I always said I didnt like shopping but it's actually kinda fun... just not for too long
- I love cartoons! Any Jimmy Neutron and Fairly Odd Parents fan out there?
- I like to try out new recipes... especially when it comes to desserts. I want to learn how to make a kick ass bread pudding and apple/peach cobbler... yum! I think it'd be great to introduce this to the Nigerian Market
- My favorite dessert is apple pie with some melting vanilla icecream over it... double/triple/quadruple yum!!!! If you're ever in ColdStones... try their apple pie a la mode icecream!
- I dont like spaghetti or mac n' cheese... no matter how many people tell me "until you try mine"... i still dont like it... or yours!
- I find that my favorite colors change... I still stick with red, since it was my first :-) but lately I've been feeling purple... and it's a really cool color on me too.
- I love traditional attires in Nigeria. So vibrant/colorful... they're always so pretty looking
- I wanted to get married to an Italian when I was younger... so we could drink wine and have lots of kids and raise them in a rich/loving household... maybe romance novels have something to do with this
- I want to get a tattoo of a hawk perched on a diamond... right behind my left shoulder
- I want to learn to play golf...
- I want to learn to play the guitar
- I love love songs... I try to save all the unique ones I hear... when Im driving... I try to always have a pen and pad in the car because whenever I hear anything I like, I write it down and go home and search for the song... it's how I found Jason Mraz, Anthony David... really good male artists!
- My primary love language is gift-giving... If you love me... or want me to love you... give me a gift! :-) and it doesnt have to be extragavant... but it shouldnt also be senseless...
- I think Igbo is a lovely language... and hausa and yoruba.... I really love when sweet-somethings are whispered in my ear in yoruba... nice way to get me warmed up!
- Girls always gush about how they've dreamed about their wedding...their gown and all that from the time they could imagine things... I never did. I wonder if this is weird.
- I dont like to wear heels because I think it would make me too tall but there is a certain confidence that comes from it though.
- I apparently like Musicals. A friend mentioned it to me the other day... I guess it's true. I love Rent (always makes me cry... love the soundtrack)... High School Music 1, 2, 3, HairSpray... is Sound of Music a musical? LOL... I like that too I guess
- I love Jesus! I love Jesus! He's my friend, He's my friend! (singing this to the tune of Frère Jacques)... is this an actual song?... I seem to think it is but dont know the end of it... the Jesus song I mean.... not the Frère Jacques
- I use a lot of dots when I'm typing... (see?)... and I think man boobs are very unattractive! (how's that for Random)
- and just to give you a bonus.... because it's something that occured to me recently... I love driving on newly tarred roads... it's like velvet
It's almost embarrassing how long this took. I made up another list on fb but I didnt want to duplicate it on here... Do you know something random about me? What about you? What's random about you?
I hope you have a blessed day! :-)