January 24, 2009

Music Im Feeling: MI - Crowd Mentality

... just to name one

I've heard about this MI fellow but I didnt pay much attention until today. I was just prompted to search him out after reading someone's blog and I was blown away by his talent... MI apparently stands for Mr. Incredible... and YES! I agree... He is incredible... If, like me, you havent bothered to check him out before... please please do... I havent been this excited over an artist like this in a minute... and If I really like it... you best believe... he's good! How I wish I had paid attention prior to now... I would have his album now... but I've since placed my order for it...




Also check out Drop it like it's hot from his MixTape1
>

5 comments:

Kafo said...

nice joint

miz-cynic said...

i went to rhythm unplugged and his performance was nothing to write home abt....mayb he is not a performer sha

DiAmOnD hawk said...

i think I read a review that his performance at a show (i think in abuja or so over the holidays) wasnt that good... which further solidified by lack of attention... until I heard this track... I really want to hear the rest of the album to see if I'll continue feeling him the rest of the way

Olamild said...

he's talented

Naija Sapphire said...

I absolutely love M.I. Forever was just wonderful to me but I tend not love his songs at first but then I end up falling crazily for them after a couple of times.