I had the opportunity to visit the Redeemed camp while in Nigeria. That place is quite impressive. It's just amazing what God is doing through Pastor Adeboye. I read in the papers that he was listed in Newsweek as one of the 50 most influential people in the world... one who hasnt being plagued by any scandal. To God be the Glory... I pray that God will continue to strengthen him and keep him safe so that he can continue to do that which he has been ordained to do.
I thought I'd share with you, the prophecies that he shared with us at the camp...
- This will be the year of Joy to the wise
- As stars @ midnight, the economic gloom coming upon the world will produce some very bright spots. Inspite of the economic crunch some children of God will have fantastic financial breakthroughs
- Every year has its ups & downs. 2009 will be no exception. However for the children of God, the Ups will outweigh the downs in magnitude and frequency
- Concentrated prayers are needed to reduce the frequency and intensity of natural disasters
- Pray against assassination attempts against world leaders
- Intensify prayers for the President
- Nigeria will be given a new opportunity for peace & tranquility. Pray it wont be wasted
- Those who have made money their god, will discover it has strong wings
- Problems will drive many back to God with the end result of Heavenly Joy
- Pray against suicide among the high & mighty
Thank God for yesterday. I didnt think I would get emotional but I did. I hope for the best for myself... I hope for the best of this great nation... and for my country Nigeria
In your church, what was this year declared as... any shared prophecies?.... do share!
Have a great rest of your week!