December 12, 2008

GMN: Good Morning Nigeria


I am home! I havent been here in a couple of years and I heard a lot of things have changed. This trip has been a long time coming for very very many reasons. My aunt who visited about a month ago stated that Lagos was much cleaner. hmmmm. I'm really looking forward to experiencing all of the good things that Lagos has to offer. I am not looking forward to the traffic. I am looking forward to eating some isi-ewu and some solid Nigerian food. I don't really eat so much Nigerian food at home... and I dont cook so often so it'll be nice to experience mommy's cooking. I'm looking forward to showing off some of my recipes and learning a few. I'm thinking of hosting a small dinner party... I'll see how that goes. There are many things I'd like to do and people I'd like to meet/get reacquainted with while I'm here and I pray for God's Grace and Favor and Strength and Protection... to see me through them all.

Have a blessed Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead.
much love,
Ms. D

12 comments:

disgodkidd said...

my phone number is on my facebook profile. give me a call and maybe we can meet up.

Good Naija Girl said...

I'm glad that you arrived safe and sound! I hope you accomplish all your goals and really enjoy yourself!

Take lots of pictures!

AustynZOGS said...

Welcome home! Hoping you enjoy you stay in Naija.

Rita said...

Welcome....what do u think about Lagos now? Hope you have lots of fun.

Jaycee said...

Jealous, am I! Lol. Stop telling us about Isiewu jare...

~Mimi~ said...

awwwwwwwwwwww have fun!!!!

ShonaVixen said...

Hope you have a great time!!!

Street Preacher said...

have a really lovely time D! He will be with you and keep u safe...

Street Preacher said...

have a really lovely time D! He will be with you and keep u safe...

Vera Ezimora said...

FYI: I'm sooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!

In my head and around me said...

Welcome!! Nice map of Lagos. If you need a list of bukas in Lagos, I can hook you up. Just holla!

DiAmOnD hawk said...

em.... bukas? maybe not... although I really want some ewa agoyin (sp?)