November 26, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness 3 - Day 26

What a day it has been
Because of the holiday it started off quietly at work... but let me tell you.. the work just kept coming and coming and coming... I ended up leaving work an hour and a half past the time I originally planned on leaving... I'm so sleepy. I did treat my team to some O'Charley Rolls... a pre-thanksgiving treat if you will. So... right now... with heavy eyes... I am thankful that I made it through the day...

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving... :-)
What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

Jaycee said...

I'm thankful for my week off during this thanksgiving period...a time to reflect...

good naija girl said...

I'm thankful that jetlag is still causing me to wake up on time for work :)

I hope you got some much-needed rest: Happy Thanksgiving!