November 9, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness 3 - Day 9

This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it
I'm sure sometimes it may seem trivial to be thankful for things that seem mundane... but what if these things werent around...

I am thankful that my uncle agreed to take a suitcase for me to Nigeria
In the past when I've travelled to Nigeria, people always send stuff through me... Infact, my stuff can fill 1 suitcase and everyone else's stuff is in the 2nd suitcase... and I now realize how it is... I mean imagine me sending a whole suitcase home. I didnt want to do ase ju (doing more than would seem appropriate) because I should have asked my other uncle if he also could take a suitcase home for me as well... lol. I figured why waste the two suitcase limit that is allowed by the airlines right? Infact this should turn into some kind of business to make some extra dough... hmmmm... Anyyyyyyyyyways...

Happy Sunday. If you're not able to make it to church, consider worshiping with the NewBirth Family LIVE @ 7am and 10:30am EST (12p/3:30p London < > 1p/4:30pNigeria). click HERE.

What are you thankful for today?

Song dedication:Chris Tomlin-Holy is the Lord

4 comments:

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

I don't know if I should be thankful that Ms D has abandomed me..... but its ok, Im thankful for the old times........lol...

Buttercup said...

Aww lol..

Im thankful that i'll be done with my exams tmrw..been writin since the 7th of october!

DiAmOnD hawk said...

whoa girlllll since october 7... na wa... God is your strength...


Life... how can I abandon u... you're so silly... lol :-)

Vera Ezimora said...

I'm thankful for me. I'm thankful for today.