November 8, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness 3 - Day 8

It's saturday!!! :-)
Today I left my house and driving down a quiet road... I smiled
I was reflecting on how God had blessed me with a house... how I owned my own car...
The freedom that I have to come and go as I please... there is much to be thankful for
I just love the Fall season... it's so pretty
All the hues of red, brown, orange, yellow... I imagined walking on a carpet of fallen leaves... surrounded by tall trees with so many colors... actually I imagined me getting married in such an environment... hmmm... Maybe God will surprise me and make it happen...

So today.. I am thankful for the Fall season.... Autumn for all you brits out there...
just step outside and take a look...
it's very pretty


do you have a favorite season?
What are you thankful for today?






Song dedication: Monica-For you I will

3 comments:

webround said...

i'm going to do try this - 30 days of thankfulness - cos right now i feel as if everything is at a standstill and i need to remind myself there are +ve things happening to me.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

that'll be great if you do. it's so easy to take everything else for granted sometimes...

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

well technically we don't have such beautiful array of colours, jest dead drenched leaves depending on where you are looking...... sighh..... I miss Virginia.....