November 7, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness 3 - Day 7

Happy Friday

Today I am thankful for my brother
I spoke with him yesterday. and sometimes last week... and I think the week before..
We spoke without fighting... and after our conversation he ended with "love you"
that made me smile... and that's why I am thankful
He is such an inspiration... I would share a youtube video of him being interviewed but that would be tooooooooooo much... But this is someone who was overweight and was challenged to lose the weight to become involved in a particular sport... which he did to everyone's surprise and now this boy is cut! C-U-T. I'm hoping to get there eventually
My brother and I may be far apart as far as the miles go... but the Love that was poured out to us through God... through my mom... and my dad... that will never go away no matter what... in Jesus' Name... Amen!

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

I love my brothers too....

today I too Im thankful for families... and for friends like you Ms D..

Funms said...

i am thankful for my brothers too........ they always comes through for me no matter what!