November 4, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness 3 - Day 4


Eureka!
I've been up alllllllllll night... since yesterday morning when I woke up and didnt go to bed until around 4 this morning or so... You should see my house....

so Today, I am Thankful that I found my passport.
Hallelujah... glory to God

I wanted to get it renewed... I called the consulate, they said 4 weeks... even longer if something goes wrong. In my mind I'm thinking... What could go wrong... Little did I know that while I was talking to the consulate, my passport was somewhere else... I mean I thought I knew where it was but apparently not... Anyways to prevent "something goes wrong", I'm holding on my to my passport until it expires.

Now I dont feel so well... I feel like I've been shouting the whole day... You need to see the effort I put into finding this... all the while I had this fear that I had thrown it out but I kept searching... because I just knew I had it... there's no where I didnt turn out... I even went to my car, checked the glove compartment, the trunk... under the seats... why? because when I'm looking for something I look everywhere... even places that I'm sure that it cant be...

The long and short of the story is I found it... in a box in my spare bedroom... and I just Thank God... because all the while... looking for it... I was praying for God to please let me find it... I dont even know how many times I went up and down the stairs... I think the whole issue is that Im not as organized as I'd like to be... so maybe by day 30 I'll be thanking God for that... I dont know..

What are you thankful for today?

Matthew 11:28
"Come to me, all of you who are weary and loaded down with burdens, and I will give you rest.

Song dedication: John Mayer-Waiting on the World to change
Video dedication: Will.i.am-Yes We Can

3 comments:

Jaycee said...

Oh wow...I can just imagine how frantic you must have been...I'm so glad you eventually found it!

Like I said on Aloted's blog some seconds ago, I'm thankful to be alive to witness a day like this...where history will be made! :)

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

awwwwwwwww..... praise God you found,, count down to when we meet..

Rita said...

When you started with passport, I thought you had plans of running away :-)

This 30 days of thankfulness is a real beautiful concept...wow!

Glad you found your passport.

I'm thankful that I have eyes...to cry when I should :-)