November 30, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness 3 - Day 30

Happy Sunday!
30 Days already! O How time flies as we get older. I'm amazed that I was able to keep up. Today I had the opportunity to review my very first 30 Days of Thankfulness post because someone recently left a comment on it. Sometimes I wonder what is going through my mind when I'm writing stuff.. some things I dont even know how I managed to write but apparently I did...

I am thankful to God for allowing me to see the beginning and end of these 30 days. I am thankful that I am going into the 12th month and I am expectant of the fabulous things God is stilll going to do in my life this year... I am grateful for the favor He has bestowed on me. I am thankful for the people He has put in my life... whether to help me, to grow me... I am just thankful.

I thought I'd share with you my very first post again...
Have a Happy Sunday

Also if you're not able to make it to church today, consider worshiping with the NewBirth family live online. click HERE. (Service times: 7am/10:30am EST; 12pm/3:30pm UK; 1pm/4:30pm Nigeria). Kirk Franklin will be the guest preacher today

I am thankful to God for the good things he has already done. Everything in this world is started and finished by God. While Im in Monday, God has already taken care of Friday so I need not worry. God has finished everything. There is no need to be anxious. Someone is waiting for that healing. It is done. Someone is waiting for that miracle. It has come. God exceeds himself each time. Meaning he does more and more than before. He does not repeat himself. So I wake up each morning....looking forward to how God will surprise me. I wake up knowing that I am covered in His Blood. I plead for his mercy...for his favor.

On this day, I am thankful that God is God. He has never failed me not one time. I am thankful that inspite of being me...He is always willing to forgive me...I've had so many "second" chances and Im glad that when I turn my back and decide to run back to Him, His arms are open wide...willing to forgive and forget...willing to comfort and scold when necessary. He is just awesome

On this day, What are you thankful for?


Song dedication: Hezekiah Walker-Grateful

4 comments:

Jummy said...

Congrats on making it to the end of your 30 days. You inspired a lot of us to remember Him and to give thanks.

I usually do something in the month of November called NaBloPoMo where you post every day but I was away and couldn't do it this year. They have it for December though, and the theme is Thanks so I'm thinking of joining that. I have so much to be thankful for (even though I often act as if I don't)!

DiAmOnD hawk said...

yeah... i joined them this year... that's why I was even more determined to do this every single day... I'll be looking out for your posts!

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Yay, well done Miss D, I am so thankful for God being the way He is, you know just God. Inspite of how unworthy we are, especially in our actions, God still remains, the same, ever faithful and good to us. Praise Jehovah.

And well done again. Wow how time flies. Is it the end of November already?

Naijadude said...

Good job, Miss D ! Thank you for reaffirming my faith that I should be thankful nonetheless...

November's gone already.. phew!