November 3, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness 3 - Day 3

it's monday!
Hallelujah!!!
The start of the new work week... today is monday... that means tomorrow is TUESDAY
and what an exciting time it is... Tomorrow History will be made one way or another... Im almost nervous

what am I thankful for today?
I am thankful for the ability to go to work... I am thankful to God for strategically placing me where I am today... Sometimes I just have to take a step back from all my complaining and just say Thank you God... that something exists that I can even complain about... and I'm sorry for all my complaining... because God's plans for me are to prosper me... to give me a future

Yesterday I went grocery shopping... and I bumped into my cousin who lives like 10/15minutes from me... but I havent seen him or his family for over a year... isnt that ridiculous... anyways I bump into him and his kids and he asks how I'm doing and all that and then we start talking about relationships... he asks... "what is going on with our women?"... "I dont like what I see"... okkkkkkkkkkk... I dont know what's going on... but our conversation led me to this question... if you had one choice... would you rather be married? or be successful?

What are you thankful for today?


1 Chronicles 4:10
"And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that Thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that Thine hand might be with me, and that Thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested."

song dedication: NeYo-Miss Independent

6 comments:

Jaycee said...

I'm thankful to be alive to see the change coming upon the world, beginning with the United States.

I'm thankful for JOY and PEACE that passes all human understanding, even in the midst of diverse circumstances...

Love this thankful series...lol.

miz-cynic said...

JAYCEE....U'RE ASSUMING OBAMA WILL WIN RIGHT.well im thankful for being alive cos i could so easily have gone in april had god not saved me from that ghastly accident

simeone said...

I'm thankful to God for the many unseen battles He fights for me everyday...i'm thankful, grateful, thankful...

OluwaDee said...

I'm thankful for so many things, 1 is 4 a wonderful husband.

Would 1 rather b married or succesful???
Who says I cant be married and successful.

lamikayty said...

I'm thankful for LIFE!!!!!!!!!! For the opportunity to watch my young daughter grow!!!!!!!
hmmm Married or Successfull? both!

DiAmOnD hawk said...

hey yall... thanks for the comments...

as far as being married or successful... I was trying to figure out which was more important... your career or your marriage.. which would come first... based on the conversation I was having with my cousin it seemed that many young women where all about chasing $$$ and neglecting their marriages in the process...