November 29, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness 3 - Day 29

Whoa.
I almost missed today. I'm currently at work.. so I'll keep it short
My head is ON FIRE!!!
I got it done today... put in a relaxer... after almost two years...
It got straight... but I got burned in the process.... almost seems like a necessarily evil... The things we girls do for beauty.

I thank God I survived the experience. I thank God that I found someone to do it at a very reasonable price as well. It'll be hard for me to go back to paying almost $100.00 without getting the results I wanted.

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

good naija girl said...

Wow, two years relaxer free! I bet your hair came out really long!

I'm thankful for waking up early on a Sunday because usually I have to rush to get ready for church! Have a lovely day.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

it's long.. but not so much longer.. I've pretty much kept the same length.. it's much much much healthier though... I dont know when next I'll do it... maybe in 6 months or so...