November 28, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness 3 - Day 28

I survived my first day of shopping today. And let me tell you the ridiculousness of it all. I mean at 7am the mall was packed but I got some great deals today... great deals... too great... and this is what I realized... you never really say how much you spend... you focus more on how you saved... well I do.. so for example... let's say I saved $300 on something... that's what I'm all about... never mind the fact that I spent $150 that wasnt necessarily a part of the budget... kai... I think I went to battle with the mall and mall won.. all in all.. I made some good purchases...

I thank God for the ability to shop and all that comes with it

Did you find any spectacular deal this Black friday?

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: