November 24, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness 3 - Day 24

Happy Monday!
December is almost here... can you believe it? So much has happened this year.

Today, I am thankful for my father. I know he's not perfect but I am still grateful for his presence in my life. Just recently he paid one of my bills... verrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy helpful. Somehow I believe he has the best of intentions... but somehow... I dont know.. I'm still thankful. I pray for God to keep him for me... so he can walk me down the aisle... so he can see my children... I pray for God to bless him despite anything and to just be with him in general. I love my daddy... I really do... no matter what... I used to be daddy's girl growing up and now I've become this fiercely independent person and I thank God for that as well...

What are you thankful for this monday?

Jeremiah 33:3
Call to me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great
and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Song dedication: Lara George-Ijoba Orun

2 comments:

Buki said...

I am thankful for my parents...they have been so loving and supportive.

Dots said...

I am thankful for my life and my faith.. that has led me so far.. I am thankful for the hope that things would eventually turn out to be the best they could be!