November 23, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness 3 - Day 23

Happy Sunday Everyone.
I woke up very early this morning and was watching True Life, a show on MTV. This particular episode dealt with two people searching for their mom. One of them, a female, was graduating college. She found her mom who's sort of a druggie and was hoping her mom would attend her graduation but her mom didnt. The other person, a guy, hadnt seen his mom in all of his 17 years... found her, called her... she called him back the same day and that was it. She's been avoiding his calls ever since. Watching that... you just realize that there is still sooooooooooo much to be thankful for. I would say that my teenage years were a bit troublesome and probably less than ideal but I'm still here and didnt have to deal with not knowing where my parents were. so I am just Thankful for life in general. There are so many things that I've been protected from... Thank you God for being my protector and shield

what are you thankful for today

If you're not able to make it to church today, consider worshiping live with my church, Newbirth. click HERE (7am and 1030am EST; 12pm/3:30pm UK; 1pm/4:30pm Nig)

4 comments:

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

I am so thankful to God for all the wondermarvellous he's done for me oo..

Fanwest said...

I love your blog. Did i say that before...?

ebony said...

I am thankful to God for the strength and wisdom He provides as I continue striving to be a godly wife and mother. Hope you are well.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

thank you Fanwest...

hey Ms.Ebony. it's been a while... hope the bday preparations are coming along great...