November 20, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness 3 - Day 20

There are so many things that we could complain about... I was always try not to complain but I have to admit it is hard so I'm glad I'm doing this Thankfulness series... because somehow I've found less things to complain about and am seeking unique things each day to be thankful for..

My boss and I certainly have our differences. I believe she has some personal bias against me which is affecting her ability to objectively manage. However today I will say... almost reluctantly... I dont even really want to type it... but I am thankful for my boss.

She's helping to build my character. She's not my final destination. So I have to believe that God is preparing me for something.. something BIG... I dont know what it is.. and based on my experience with her... when that something Big finally gets here... it'll be dust off my shoulder... so I'm just going to brush it off and keep it moving.. and somehow that has me almost excited. Because I just know that I have a bright future... I am destined for Greatness... there is no doubt about it...

What are you thankful for today?

Song dedication-Christina Aguilera-This Christmas

4 comments:

Jaycee said...

Gotta say I really love the little things you're thankful to God for each day...

Today, I thank God for creating an avenue for me to glorify His Name..."Blogger."

"...and this Christmas, will be...a very special christmas...for meeee..." Yayyyy! It's christmas, and my mind is already blown!

Vera Ezimora said...

LOL @ ur boss. Honey, do you need me 2 give her a call or two?

Kafo said...

my car
i am thanking God for my rickety 1999 Corolla each day that it works is a blessing

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

I am thankful to God for skype oo, because I've been living so far away from home and loved ones, it has afforded me to remain the same contact without it costing me a fortune. Thank God..