November 2, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness 3 - Day 2

Happy Sunday to everyone...
Today, in the States, DST ended... I used that extra hour to do laundry and as such woke up later than I would normally do on sunday and was about 40minutes late to church. I dont like being late for church. I thought about just staying home and watching it online but then I felt it important to go...


Today I am thankful for my mother.


There isnt a day that goes by... or a year when I do this that my mom doesnt come into play. She is an awesome woman of God and I am grateful that God saw it fit to allow me to be birth through her. She is such a hardworking person with a kind heart. My prayer is for God to continue to be with her and see her through each day... to abundantly bless her and keep her and bestow endless mercy and uncommon favor upon her... that she will continue to be blessed to be a blessing and will never lack for anything that she desires according to God's Will... Amen


What are you thankful for today?


Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord.
“They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

Proverbs 31:27-28
She looks well to the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness.
Her children arise up and call her blessed...

song dedication: Boyz II Men-Song for Mama and Thank You

1 comment:

Kafo said...

wow it has already been a year since the last 30 days of T
wow how time flies

i guess i am thankful we made it thru another year