November 19, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness 3 - Day 19

Today I left the house about 6:20am this morning. I looked around and I remembered when I used to live in an apartment. I'd be rushing to work but I'd have to wait for my windows/windshield to defrost before I could start driving. Back then I used to cut it close with time. So today looking around... I realized that what I've really wanted God has given me... and He has always exceeded my expectations... so today amongst other things I am thankful for my garage. I get in the car and it's ready to go... no waiting to defrost or anything. I am blessed... truly I am and my prayer is that as God blesses me, I will be a blessing unto others. Givers never lack... and I have to believe that to be true. There are so many little things that occur day to day that we take for granted. I challenge you to stop for a moment and think about your morning routine... and then answer this question...

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

Believer said...

I am thankful that I can read blogs like this that remind me of what life is really about

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

wow, God have been speaking to me along these linessss......