November 18, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness 3 - Day 18


Today I am thankful for Beyonce
I just love her... Her new album is out
I feel like she's such a beautiful person in and out
and she inspires me to want to get fitter... seeing all those dance moves... totally impressive... She's only 27 and has been blessed with so much... even though she's in the World... I have to wonder if she can do that... what cant my God do through me... through her. I only have to take it one day at a time right... and He will see me through...

Is there an artist out there that you're thankful for? Anyone that inspires you?

What are you thankful for today?

Song dedication: Beyonce-if I were a boy

3 comments:

tankojjetty said...

hmmm....would it be fair to say i like sasha fierce and i think beyonce's fake ...lol

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

I love my friend who inspires me to do better. Even though he is an unknown artist, but to me he is known.. sigh..

Vera Ezimora said...

I'm thankful for who I am and the spirit that I have.