November 16, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness 3 - Day 16

It's so cold here today...
I went out last night to this bar with some coworkers... and I came back smelling like the place... I so dislike that.... the smell of smoke was still in my jacket today.... sooooooo annoying... I tried to spray some of my dad's cologne on it... but it still has last night's smell on it... anyways I know better for the future... I promptly took it off when I got into church today... dont want people hugging me thinking I'm a smoker or something...

all-in-all I'm glad about last night... I am thankful for last night. I only had one drink. A Kryptonite rita... see how huge it is? it's really good.... the others were trying to convince me to do shots... i politely and firmly declined time and time again... It was nice to hang out... I think that for the few of us that were there, we will have a better working relationship. We basically just talked about things that we didnt like and blah blah blah... it was a chance to clear the air in a relaxed... a verrrrrrrryyyyyyyy relaxed environment... so I'm glad I went... I think I may have said some things that maybe I shouldnt... and I was reminded that no matter where I am... no matter what is going on... I have to represent for God...

What are you thankful for today?

Ephesians 6:10-13
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you
can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood,
but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against
the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that
when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done
everything, to stand.

Song dedication: Men of Standard-In your will

2 comments:

Jaycee said...

You got to bare your heart out a lirrule, abi? Cool beans :)

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

if you gats to know who CTN is, you gats to go check out his new blog..

http://emeka-whatisthislife.blogspot.com/2008/11/for-those-who-can-not-see.html

off to read your post..lol.