November 15, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness 3 - Day 15

Saturdays are my lazy days... I do nothing but watch cartoons all day... sometimes in the evening I may go out grocery shopping...

Today I am thankful for my boyfriend... Bob. He has been such a great addition to my life and so helpful in so many ways... I am thankful that he's in my life. He's such a good boyfriend... such a responsible member of society... I just Thank God for him.

Recently... my paycheck did not quite equal the bills I had to pay and I had received money to send home... but I didnt want to send it yet because it was kind of keeping my account balanced... so Bob jumped in and allowed me to keep the money and he funded the money I was to send himself... I told him I'd pay him back and he just laughed it off and said if I never paid him back it wouldnt matter... and I was just grateful... He's done so much more for me... I'm just amazed at how selfless he is... I have alot to learn from him... I just pray for God to continue to keep him... bless him, bless us.. favor him, favor us... and all that good stuff...

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

Jaycee said...

Awwwww.......hmmmmmmm! Yummy post!

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

awwwwwwwww.. we gats to talk.. news just in..