November 14, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness 3 - Day 14

TGIF

Today was a fabulous day!...
I got my hair braided. I spoke with my mom and she got the suitcase I sent home. Work went smoothly... it wasnt that busy today... All in all... I am thankful for how the day went. More specifically I am thankful for the person that did my hair... we work together and she did it at a discounted rate... I got it cornrowed but people can get crazy with their prices here...

I think we should try to find joy in the little things.. adopt an attitude of gratitude... that's what Delilah says anyways on her radio talk show. Anyone else listen to her?

What are you doing for the weekend... I have an outing tomorrow and a baby shower on Sunday... gosh... I'm hoping to win the lottery tonight to finance my weekend plans!

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

JJ said...

Oh i looove Delilah! Her voice alone just radiates peace and joy. Loves her!
And yes indeed, i live on the principle of finding joy in little things.

Fanwest said...

I am thankful for how God orders my steps, especially these days...