November 10, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness 3 - Day 10

whoa...
it's 11:30pm... almost missed today

Today...
Let's just say I'm thankful for yet another day. Thankful that God let me see this day
Im struggling... struggling to stay positive...
in the face of economic uncertainty... I'm just praying for God to keep me...
I'm praying for mercy.... I'm praying for favor
I'm praying for God to shame my enemies and I'm praying for him to make me a better person through it all....

I feel so angry at the things going on around me... the injustice that I'm experiencing but in everything give thanks...
so I'm thankful that I made it through today... I dont know what else to do.. what prayers to pray... I'm just angry... and I'm struggling to keep positive.. I'm struggling to not go out of my mind...

What are you thankful for today?

5 comments:

MissLove said...

your blog is so inspiring..I love it :)...You make me thankphull...and God should bless you 4 that :)

Kafo said...

okay today i am thankful for rain that takes breaks every now and then

have a blessed day

Jaycee said...

You know what? I'm so encouraged by you.

(In the midst of all, you still manage to be thankful to your Creator. You have the passion of a warrior). Today, I thank God for knowing you...:)

30+ said...

I am thankful for the hope of tomorrow.

30+ said...

BTW, Diamond, keep inspiring us and hold on.

What happened, I remember last year bloggers also shared the thanksgiving series.