November 1, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness 3 - Day 1

Another day... Another year... actually... 3 years!
I wasnt going to do it this year... but I was convicted one day at church...
There is much to be Thankful for... I started this a couple of years ago... when I was in the process of purchasing a house... it was a scary period... but I made it through... because of God...
(The links to the previous years are above)

So this month, I invite you to join me in being Thankful if you wish to...


I decided to participate in NaBloPoMo this year as well... meaning each day I'd
write a post for the entire month of november... 30 posts in 30 days...
Nothing Fancy... just a few short lines... it might be a bit challenging... but I'm committed to it... just like I'm committed to not eating chocolate for the month... after 5 am...



Today I am thankful for the gift of life.

I dont think there's anything that makes you more appreciative of life than when you run the risk of losing it or lose someone that you'd never have thought had an appointment with death so soon... I know two people that were pregnant this year. 1 lost her baby about a month ago and the other had a boy a week after my birthday. I thank God for both of them. I remember going to the doctor and having a biopsy done last month... and just Thanking God that the promise of Deuteronomy 7:15 is mine

Happy November...

*As we enter into this season of thankfulness, take time to count your blessings, express your love to your family and friends, and perform an unexpected act of kindness!

And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given
Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God...
Ephesians 5:2 NKJV*


WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR TODAY
*taken from NewBirth's Single's ministry november newsletter*

1 comment:

*P* said...

I thank God for His faithfulness in ALL things!