October 1, 2008

Music Im Feeling: Dashboard Confessions - Stolen

Yes... I've come again with yet another love song...
Happy October

So after work yesterday I popped in the movie "Made of Honor"... and to be honest I wasnt feeling it... I was even thinking... Glad I didnt go the movies to see it... Well let's just say I was verrrrryyyyyyyyyy tired last night...

So this morning I watched it completely alert... and I really like it... it really makes your mind wander about possibilities... I love movies like that... the ones that leave you with that fuzzy feeling when it's over and makes you want to watch it again for the pleasure of it... or incase you missed other "fuzzy" moments... anyways... I was listening to a song on there by Oasis (Stop Crying your heart out ... check that out) and then in the closing credits I saw this song... I think it's beautiful :-)

You have stolen my heart!







Happy Independence day to my fellow Nigerians!







[snagged the image from NigerianProfessional.com]

7 comments:

Rita said...

Happy Independence day to u too...

How have u been?

kuesooM said...

Did u have the day off! Happy 1st to ya!

DiAmOnD hawk said...

rita... I've been good... Hope you are too

Kuesoom... nope didnt have the day... I wanted to take it off though... I think I should have... hope you enjoyed your day

Kafo said...

hmmmm
i still havent' seen the movie
is it worth a dollar

nice song

aloted said...

happy belated independence day!!!

forward ever, backwards never

Oracle said...

Happy Independence to you too.

This country's getting older, I hope they're also getting wiser.

Uzo said...

I so love this song