August 3, 2008

a little bit of this... a little bit of that

just a random post

BB10
I love love love love Big Brother. I want Jesse to get out of the house. Why is it that the jerks are the ones that seem to hang around the most. My new work schedule doesnt give me luxury to watch all my shows like I used to, so I catch it when I can

She loves me... He loves me not
why is Love so mysterious? as in so many variations of it? and please no one should quote me any love is kind... I know that one... but the other Loves... gosh... Why is breaking up so hard to do. After 5 years... my boyfriend and I are now "just friends"... That term is so facetious..... what is just friends. Can love die. And if it dies, was it really love in the first place... and can it be revived? Like Starr Jones, I dont know what the future holds but I know Who holds our future... so... I hope I dont mess it up sha

Movies
There are some movies that come on TV that no matter what, I will always change the channel to watch them... They are: Legally blonde, Sweet Home Alabama, and My big fat greek wedding... I will always change channels... even though I own these movies... I just love them... Other movies that I've watched over and over again are The Lake House, The Saint & Memoirs of a Geisha...

The real housewives...
Bravo has this show called the The real housewives of... at first it was Orange county... then they did NewYork... next is NewJersey but apparently they've also done atlanta... which is not really being advertised. I have to wonder why...

Random thoughts
I just think different things so many times. Like I saw this lady walking at work. She seemed a bit on the quiet side... a little frail... the way she was walking I guess... I thought to myself "I wonder if she's getting abused at home". Or like I was walking somewhere and it was late.. and I wondered something really 'dark'... God deliver me from crazy random thoughts...

Obsessive compulsive
I have to caution myself sometimes... I can write one email... 10 times... if I notice 1 error... I go back and revise and revise... if i dont watch it... then this may lead to taking medication in the future... Im sure that's how all these things start... paying too close attention to small stuff...

Procrastination is the assassination of motivation
how true true true. I bought a humdifier in january... a cool mist one o... for $45 from Walmart. I took it back today... as in AUGUST... lol.. .first off it was saying it was now $12... NONSENSE... and besides I cant return anything over 90days old... kai... I was busy plotting how to trick walmart to get my full funds back.. but it all results in doing something probably not morally correct and I just cant do that..

Friends with benefits?
do you have "friends" that only remember you when they start their business or when they start selling marykay or warmspirit? gosh... and I usually feel obligated to buy stuff... but I've been learning to say NO lately... and it feels good...

Dreeeeeammmmm... dream dream dream...
do you know the song? probably not. Im really into oldies. anyways I have this friend at work... so I sent him an IM and he replies "hey I had a dream with you"
WHAT? LOL with me? I was a bit taken aback but I think his command of the english language is not so refined... so I chilled... and he's kinda like my brother at work... and he's married.
I replied "Oh did I win the lottery?"
He said "YES... 12M... how did you guess my dream"
I asked him if I gave him any... he said "yes.. 10%... then he said well I gave him enough to continue his pilot training whatever"... which I would totally do...
so stupid me went and bought two lottery tkts.... nonsense.... I apologized to God for that. I obviously didnt win else why would I be typing this post... is playing the lottery a sin?

well... that's all folks...

Have a wonderful week ahead everyone...

5 comments:

goodnaijagirl said...

I'm sorry to read about the breakup. I think love can die and its death does not mean it didn't exist to begin with. Having been on the opposite end of the boyfriend having spectrum, I feel that it must be better to love and lose than to never have had that experience. I totally agree on the facetiousness of the term "just friends": after all you've been through, is that really possible?

Oh, I Love Sweet Home Alabama and My Big Fat Greek Wedding and I watch them when they come on tv too.

I always revise my emails and blog entries...it makes the whole process of putting up posts very long indeed.

Good for you on learning to say no! It is liberating.

Hehe, that oldies song does ring a bell, though I only remember the chorus.

Have a brilliant week!

OluwaDee said...

Don't think playing lottery is a sin o, but u no sin is relative sometimes. Cos if God already told u not 2 do it n u still went ahead then it probably is.

Sorry about the breakup. How are u fairing?
You know love in a r'ship is on a diff level 4rm loving friends/fam. So I guess d love just went down 4rm my love 2 agape love.

Have a lovely week.

disgodkidd said...

am sorry about the breakup.

Vera Ezimora said...

You broke up with your man? Dang, I'm sorry to hear about that babes. Relationships suck! Sometimes they just suck you dry...or maybe that only happened 2 me.

LOL @ dreaming with you.

...And what is warmspirit? Never heard.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

Vera... it's like MaryKay I believe... it's all money out of your pocket