June 29, 2008

I've got the urge...

...to just Thank God for everything. for me being alive... I've just got this urge to thank God in advance for all the promotions He has granted me.... for all the favor He has granted me and the uncommon favor that He continually sends my way. He is awesome. Thank God that He is still providing for me. People are complaining about gas prices and everything else going up... but I give God the glory that He is faithful.

I lift up my eyes to the hills. From whence does my help come from. My help cometh from the Lord. He created heaven and earth... My God, who keeps me, will never slumber nor sleep

Thank you Lord for keeping me. Thank you showing me mercy... Thank you for your unconditional love...

I urge you to take a moment to just Thank God for where you are... sometimes we just need to do that. He already knows all our petitions before we ask.... so just begin to give Him glory and thank Him that He alone is God...

Thank you God for being consistently you... inspite of my inconsistencies
Thank you that You remain faithful to me even when I deliberately turn my back from You
Thank you for being there each and every time...
________________

check out MypenMypaper's post on the role of married women with no children HERE