June 8, 2008

I Love...


...chocolate. morris chestnut. so sexy.

...the sound when you signal (or trafficate to give a better understanding... is that even a word? i dont think so!) in your car... and it's dark out and really quiet... tick tick tick. very soothing

...reversing to park. love it. love it. love it. maybe because people tend to see it as hard to do...

...sleeping in the cold. it's summer time and I get to turn on the air

...daydreaming. fantasizing about so many different things

...very spicy food. I dont know why people always try to test how spicy I can take things... I try to warn them... it becomes almost like a competition. they never win.

...the easy banter between males and females who kinda like each other but would never admit it for whatever reason but there's always that chemistry when they interact. tres interesante.

...surprises and thought out gifts. Id cherish a home made card over a store bought one anyday but if it is store bought make sure the words ring true.

when it rains. I imagine Im in Nigeria and there's no light but all the windows are open and I can sit there by the open windows and read a book

...Ben and Jerry's Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. very yummy!

...the color of my nails... no french tip necessary... if only I could keep them long

...gingerale, bitterlemon and tonic water... ever since I was a kid. Sometimes when I make punch I put tonic water in it... people dont like that so much

...how creative I am... seemingly without trying... it's got to be a gift from God


...calla lillies... there's just something about their elegance.. the way it's shaped... the way it curves... very sensual.... serene... it inspires romance i think... beautiful!

...where I am... because I know this is good but there are greater things in store and Im excited about it

10 comments:

30+ said...

@I so feel you on home made cards. I still got cards sent to me 17years ago.

How'd?

Uzo said...

Hey You....How have you been..I really love your listy..being excited about the future, home made cards, being creative without trying....

Jaycee said...

I like this one..."the easy banter between males and females who kinda like each other but would never admit it for whatever reason but there's always that chemistry when they interact. tres interesante."

I don't know why, but this also happens with "old flames" even when there's someone new. I'd love an explanation for this kind of chemistry...beats me.

How are uuuuu? :)

Olamild said...

I love this post

Vera Ezimora said...

Oh, boy. Don't get me started about having chemistry without someone and for whatever reason, you both cannot say it. It sucks!

...And I love day dreaming too --- about the person whom I have kemistry with. LOL.

NaijaBabe said...

e easy banter between males and females who kinda like each other but would never admit it for whatever reason but there's always that chemistry when they interact.

True true, its amazing you know?

DiAmOnD hawk said...

hola you guys... Im doing good. Thanks for the comments...

archiwiz said...

Ah ah...This blog looked different yesterday now... How far?

Sha, it looks ok; somehow formal and SATC-ish. I was actually looking for diamonds in the background.

OluwaDee said...

I will go 4 d home made card 2.

Lol! @ d banter btw males and females who like each other...

DiAmOnD hawk said...

LOL
hi archiwiz...

i was trying to work that out... but i might put some bling on... on a later day...

SATC-ish... i like the sound of that :-)