January 8, 2008

Tuesday morning...

You can listen to my audio post or read below!



It's another tuesday... one week into the new year...
I started off the year... or rather ended last year feeling a bit sick... and I knew the exact moment it came on. My dad said it might be because I was working really hard over the holidays trying to get the house ready and make sure everything went well. I feel much better now. I was going to blog about something different but so many things are going on all around and Carrie Underwood's song came to mind... Jesus take the wheel.

I hope it ministers to you as it has to me... it's really about letting go and letting God... seriously... you just keep going and going until you realize there's nothing humanly possible you can do... and you pretty much have no choice at that point... and even when it seems that God is not listening... Im going to keep talking... praying my way through all the breakthroughs that will come about in Jesus' Name...

To my friend A... Jehovah Rapha
To B... God is a way maker and will make a way even where there seems to be no way...

to my blogfam! Hope your week has started off great...

Im going to see if I can get some sleep now... :-)

Have a happy tuesday and enjoy the song!

9 comments:

Uzo said...

Hope you r feeling 100% better now...

30+ said...

Just beautiful, Thanks.

Hope are much stronger

Ugo Daniels said...

Possibly it's da flu. I'll advise you drink lots of tea, take aspirin and stay covered so you'll sweat out the flu...always works for me...

Be strong!

Anonymous said...

going through some messed up/broken relationship. this song helps a lot

DiAmOnD hawk said...

Uzo.. id say about 97%

30+.. np.. yep... doing much better

Dr.Ugo.. thx for the adv.. i think the worst of it has passed

Anon... im glad it helps... just take each day at a time...

Believer said...

Hi Diamond, good to hear you are feeling much better. I was at TERC on Friday although not for the whole session..I spoke once but I don't think anyone heard me. Trust all is going well for you. We should keep making our prophetic declarations for 2008 irrespective of what we see. Remain blessed..

Oracle said...

First time here for this year.
Happy belated new year.

Are you sick? don't worry you'll be fine

Nyemoni said...

Hope you feel better! Have a happy new year!

Jaycee said...

Yes o...the devil IS and WILL CONTINUE TO BE a liar...

Did I tell u I absolutely love this Carrie Underwood song, ahhhh! Jesus take my wheel!

I'm sure u feel better now...cos I heard ur voice today!

Muah!!!