November 8, 2007

Many thanks to NaijaBloke for the translation

Ijoba Orun - Lara George The kingdom of God(Heaven)

Ijoba Orun lere (ni ere) oni gbagbo o 2x
Heaven is the utmost reward for all believers

Ma je kin kuna o baba
Don’t let me miss it or fall on the way

Mu mi de ile o
Help me get home/there repeat

Owo ti mo ni, ko le mu mi de ile o
My money cannot take me home/there


Moto ti mo ri ra, ko le wa mi de ile o
My cars cannot take me home/there

Ore ti mo ni, ko le sin mi de ile o
My friends cannot take me home

Gbogbo iwe ti mo ri ka, wan o le gbe mire ile o
My education cannot take me home/there

Ma je kin kuna baba
Don’t let me miss it or fall on the way
Mu mi de ile o
Help me get home/there

Kin ma ku si ajo bi efin
Don’t let me die in this world like smoke
Mu mi de ile o
Help me get home/there

Aiye loja, orun ni ile
This world is a market/journey, heaven is home
Mu mi de ile o
Help me get home/there repeat

Mu mi de ile o 8x
Help me get home/there

Ma ma je kin kuna
Don’t let me miss it or fall on the way

Mu mi de ile o... repeats
Help me get home/there

Ile ogo , Ile ayo, Ile ayo , Ile alafia 2x
Home of glory, home of joy and peace

Ijoba Orun lere (ni ere) oni gbagbo o 2x
Heaven is the utmost reward for all believers

Ma je kin kuna o
Don’t let me miss it or fall on the way

11 comments:

Believer said...

Thanks Diamond and Naijabloke..really brings the song home. How are you doing? Hope you are having a wonderful week. It is good to give thanks to the Lord.

Anonymous said...

From the bottom of my heart. Thanks!

Iyaeto said...

This is what I call a beautiful song!!!

Mineexclusively said...

How can I get this song? Got tears mehn. I will really appreciate it, if you can direct me to where I can get/buy/download it. Thanks.

Simply awesome.

Anonymous said...

O wow...girl, u made me cry again! Simply beautiful.

*P*

T said...

I completely appreciate these lyrics and the translation as well. It's a lovely song thanks for taking the time to post it.

swaggermiss10 said...

iLove this Song!!
Bless you for putting it here! Amen :-)

Synthie said...

Thank you for posting this song and the lyrics/translation! You just saved a life! thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this song here. You just saved a life! I needed to know the translation and to get d lyrics. God bless you!

chimechefulam miracle emenike said...

inspiring song GOD is with you

Anonymous said...

you will never know. but you have touched my soul today. i have looked for the lyrics for a long time. God bless you for me