November 15, 2007

dance dance dance :-)

Everytime I hear this song I just want to jump up and dance all around. I was at a singles thing where three girls did an impressive interpretive dance... I just wanted to go up and join them....

I love the part that states "cant you see him working on the outside, i can see him moving on the inside"

God is doing a great thing in me!!!!!

In church last sunday, the guest preacher states the best praise you can give is what you havent planned... one that's not orchestrated...

so let loose...




im excited today... just because Im here and the devil is a liar and so is his mother in law!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jaycee said...

yikes...I LURRRRRVEEEE that song "the presence of the Lord is HERE...."!!!!

wOOHOOOOOOO!!!
I'm dancing....

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

so the devil also has a mother in law.... lol.....

I so so lourve lourve lurve that song. I have got my dance praise on. Today is such a good day. I just can't understand it, but I sense God is foing great great things in my life... Im wondering irf I can handle it? But Im saying Lord I am so ready.

Ugo Daniels said...

Devil's mother in law, lmao!!! I wonder who's his bride. Come to think of it. Is the devil male or female?