November 18, 2007

30 Days of Thankfulness 2 - Day 18

I was tagged by Red Puree

Ha! Didnt think I'd be tagged lol.. it's all good

I am thankful to God that Im alive today... for security... for health....
because I know there are so many steps that I could have taken that would have led to my demise... so many adverse actions... Thank you God!!! For His Grace... for His healing power.. for his mercy... for his favor... HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!! Glory to God

I am thankful to God for my mother
who is always encouraging... always praying for me... I miss her so much and I just pray that God will allow me to continue on and be a blessing to her as she has been to me. The strength of a woman is epitomized in the form & character of my mom... she is a beautiful woman... an inspiration... one of integrity... one who has taught me how to stand in the face of adversity... how to get up after a fall... she's never given up on me...

I am thankful to God for my sister
my sister is getting married very very soon and Im quadruply excited. I love that Im able to be there for her through this journey. Love that I was a part of the beginning. Wish I could be where she was right now. What a person... so soft spoken and so firm in her beliefs. So many laughters through the years... we're always laughing... I love her being my sister... I love her sooooooo much... God couldnt have given me a better sister... seriously SHAY... you're my number one... xoxo

I am thankful for my BlogFamily
I went to london earlier this year and my trip wouldnt have gone as great if not for LondonBuki and NubianSoul. They adopted me and took the time to make my stay wonderful. It had to have been predestined... even londonbuki and I shared a connection that we didnt realize until later... it's a truly small world. My TERC family... Bijou, Jaycee, Life of a stranger... these girl are just wonderful.... Take four strangers and put them together on a phone call... I am blessed to call them friends. Ebony and her relationship perspective.... definitely gave me food for thought... I just wanted to reach out and hug you... to my friend BADA for being really helpful in different times and once again what a small world.... to everyone else... **mmuuuaaaahhhhhh** you are all wonderful!

I am thankful to God for my job
in the times where you hear of mass layoffs... all I hear and all im claiming is promotion promotion promotion!!! Thank you Jesus!!! A couple of months ago we had to change our schedules around at work and they got mines wrong... and I immediately brought it to the attention of my superiors but they compromised and told me to see how it went. I just felt like it happened for a reason.. and boy was I right... I wouldnt be where I am now... if not for that unplanned move.. and Im looking forward to greater things God has in store for me

*****

I am thankful to God for my husband, my marriage, for my beautiful and healthy and respectful and loving children, for all my promotions... for the elevation, for my family... for my future... for good health, sound mind and prosperous living... for my 50th birthday... for my 75th birthday... for my grandchildren, for my bloodline.... for a wonderfully supportive network of family and friends... there are so many things to thank God for... things in the past... things in the present and certainly things that are yet to come.... Thank you Father... Thank you for the Blood... Thank you God... I can have a thousand tongues and yet it wouldnt be enough... you are worthy to praised... Glory and Honor be on to your name... Thank you God that no matter what... You are God... and that's really all there is to it... YOU. ARE. GOD

******

thank you Red Puree for tagging me....
for Day 19, I tag StreetPreacher and LondonBuki

7 comments:

Ugo Daniels said...

Thank you Lord!

ebony said...

Hi Diamond,
Talking about relationships....my hubby finally asked to read my blog after months of acting like he didn't know it existed. I thought about it for a minute and decided he could, why not right? I was blown away by the fact that he says he did not realize how much I love him. What?????? I thought I communicated it pretty well but I guess putting it down and him reading it gave him another perspective....anywhoo, thanks for the kind thoughts sent my way. Have a lovely and blessed week!

Uzo said...

I love the fact that you are thankful for your future as well....

Bold and Beautiful said...

Its so beautiful of u to thank God for ur future .I join u today to thank God for the future As well,Its sure looks so bright.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Wow you are too much. And the fact that you have already strated thanking God for the future, gave me something to think ponder about. I too will start and make that a practice. I am indeed thankful to God for your life, and how he orchestrated us to meet. Much love to you too. Muahhhhh.

Jaycee said...

I read this post and I paused for a second...it's sooooo beautiful, the way you thanked God for your future...

wow, thanking God for your future husband and children made me smile. I thank God for my future husband and children too. And I thank God for all my TERC fellowship friends...lol...you guys are def GREAT! To watch iron sharpening iron has bee really anexciting journey...lol.

Jaybabe said...

I thank God that i'm finally here. Like i wrote at my page, this is one of the pages that i gave too much respect, and seeing you at my blog was something else. Thank you very much for passing by. It means a lot to me..

God will continue to bless you..and your family..and your future..