October 11, 2007

Post-Birthday Notes

I.AM.TIRED.

But Im still on a high from yesterday...

A few surprises... :-)

I got home last night and made a decision to reply EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. on facebook.. which is a bit tiring especially when you're sort of out of it already but I had to acknowledge everyone that took the time to wish me a happy birthday... little things like that go a long way

Uzo... naija's own bettyboop... thank you for the special shoutout on your blog. I was surprised to see it... that went a long way to making me feel special... but em... I hope you saved my gift o... im coming to collect it next year... that and the one for my housewarming... lol... I didnt forget! now i need for you to join facebook... you and LondonBuki!!!!!!!

Nubian Soul... the thing is I started writing what you wrote... then I took it off.. ma binu... thank you thank you thank you for the birthday wishes... er.. the wishes of Peace, love and chicken grease and em... also the palm oil and fufu and eba and ewedu all served by a man with a unibrow... WHY WHY WHY... LOL

LondonBuki... you were first... you're such a beautiful person in and out... thank you mami

Allied... where's your party going to be... AMEN to your prayers... infact I think Im going to write all the prayers down and keep them..

Ugo Daniels... thanks for the birthday wish... so you would have called me eh? Hmmmmm.. wonder how you sound...

Life of a Stranger... you're such a special person to me... and yes... you reminded everyone... thanks for that... so if there was another list going... you'd be the first... still waiting on your call though to sing me happy birthday

LondonNaijaChic... thanks babe. definitely looking forward to more years of happiness...

BK... you're are like that family member you just have to love love love... gerrout jo... my sister said "se u know you're now 26... no more asking for gifts..."... you're quite right.. whatever i dont get... will automatically roll over to christmas

Daddys Girl, 36 inches, Belle, Mrs Somebody... thank you and Amen.. really appreciate you guys stopping by...

Azuka... your elder brother along w/LondonBuki's brother must be really special... beautiful, smart, charismatic, all the good things that go with being born on the most perfect day of the year...

NaijaBloke... no one can coerce me into doing what I dont want to do... lol.. but I'll have a party.. just so you can come... and I'll be sure to have enough Emu in stock just for you :-).. Amen to your prayers

Rinsola... my raspberry cake... in no way can compete with your garri cake... lol.. A BIG RESOUNDING AMEN to your prayer o... i like that... thanks babe

my lovely NaijaDude... thank you babe... and will be waiting on my dedication... thanks for covering all the bases wishing me a happy birthday... you're too much... actually... no.... YOU'RE JUST RIGHT! :-)

yes o Ebony... if you hadnt stopped by I would have had beef with you o... lol... I was like WHERE IS EBONY... but you came FINALLY!!!! LOL. How's being a new aunty coming along. Hope you're good! :-)

*P*.. you're such a wonderful person... Im glad that you are my friend. Thank you sweetie. And yes that video relays such a powerful message

JayCee... I was pleasantly surprised when you called... you're too much... I hope we meet someday... if I wasnt already excited about my birthday... I woulda been just listening to you... lol. Thank you thank you!

and to EVERYONE ELSE... thank you for your phone calls, text messages, facebook messages... I know the gifts are soon to follow abi?

my little cousin called me yesterday... she said... "happy birthday aunty Diamond" and so I started grilling her... what did you get me... she said a "gift card"... I asked to where... she said "kroger!"... Kroger?? Um no... I dont think so... I told her what I wanted... so now.. her mom has to go get it now... gotta love kids... you can use them to get to their parents... :-)

thank you once again people...

much Love,
Ms D

3 comments:

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

ma binu, was waiting for a good time to call, then these people came and took me away from my office..*roll my eyes* upset.

Was supposed to do a dedication on FB early, didnt get round till the afternoon. I just dey vex for all this work people they will not ruin our relationship..lol..

But today, I know after the fact.. I will sing with my gorgeous voice, technically there are still parts of the world were we are still celebrating the 10th (I hope so jo..).. ding ding..

~Mimi~ said...

awwwwwwwww hunie.

i havent been online much.

happy belated birthday!

Ugo Daniels said...

You're on fcbk? Ok, let me get my 'scanners' and 'probes' to work,lol!

Glad you had a nice tym and wanna know what i sound like? ;)