October 18, 2007

Music Im Feeling: Bryan Adams - When you love someone



Bryan Adams is amazing.
I love alot of his songs... when I got ready to this post... I wasnt sure what to choose.
It all started this morning. I was thinking about stuff.. being with that special person and what not... just being with that person really. And the song Have you ever really loved a woman came to mind. Then I remembered Straight from the Heart... which reminded me of the Raypower show on saturday mornings in Nigeria.. and then I stumbled on this song... dont know why Ive never heard this one before... but I love it!

but gosh... maybe i should rename myself LonelyGirl26 yeah? Ive been with my boyfriend for a while and it's not easy... and lately im feeling a bit lonely... which is kinda weird for me... I guess I can now understand when women get older and get almost desperate to get married... I can even understand older men in their quest for love and companionship staking out younger ladies... just hoping to find that person that will ward away feelings of loneliness. I guess we all go through stages. I never thought Id be here... and sometimes I wonder if it's because my sister is leaving the single life behind that im now thinking more about my own situation... I just want to throw all caution to the wind sometimes and see what happens when I do something free... something without necessarily thinking... my boyfriend tells me not to give up yet... after all these years of investing... dont give up just when you're about to see the return... but its getting harder especially when there are other interesting investment prospects out there yeah? lol... This life... so interesting... when you love someone

if you're feeling this from Bryan Adams... check out the rest of his Unplugged songs... such as I'll Always be right there, heaven, a little love...

8 comments:

~Mimi~ said...

this is an interesting post!

:) sometimes situations like these are phases...other times they are not..

its up to u to find out which is which babe..

how r u hunie?

Kafo said...

the song didn't work ooooooooooo

but i feel you, i can attest that those around you getting hitched make you wonder esp. when u r in a long distance

so hang in there

Jaycee said...

Hmmmmmm......Oh my goodness, I'm not lying...I KNOW the feeling of almost losing hope...

But then again, ur staying calm will result when you remember how much you love him.

Sometimes too, the devil can deceive two people who love each other so much (they begin to construe untrue images)...

Anyways...always make sure you're at the CENTER OF GOD'S WILL...if you're SURE God said "do this," then it will make life easier...

I love that song...loll...officially stealing it!!!!!

Kafo said...

i just heard the song
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
so sweet

Anonymous said...

Wasn't sure if I should leave a comment. I love Bryan Adams; listened to the other unplugged performances...lovely.

Darling, you'll know who this is. I know what u're feeling & circumstances around us do make us think about our own situation. It's an opportunity to truly think about what u really want; don't allow yourself to feel pressured in any way. It is well with you. Love ya!! x

belle said...

dang... does your man know he might get the ax?

joking.

don't worry, i'm sure you'll make the right decision.

Uzo said...

Oh my...Bryan Adams...Amazing guy...amazing songs and phenomenal talent.....

On the other stuff...heavy heart matters...So i have no words

Bella Naija said...

tht Bryan Adams song just got me thinking!
As per feeling lonely, I guess after sometime in a relationship it happens but you guys need to reconnect that intimacy before it gets out of hand....
How r u anyways Ms. Diamond!