September 6, 2007

Music Im Feeling: Alicia Keys - No One

Her new album drops on November 13... and I cant wait. Here's her new single and the words... I feel they were written just for me... about me... about the person I love.... at this time

Enjoy!



I just want you close
Where you can stay forever
You can be sure
That it will only get better
You and me together
Through the days and nights
I dont worry cause
Everythings gonna be alright
People keep talking
They can say what they like
But all I know is everything's gonna be alright

No one no one no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one no one no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you
You you
Can get in the way of what I feel for you

When the rain is pouring down
And my heart is hurting
You will always be around
This I know for certain

You and me together
Through the days and nights
I dont worry cause
Everythings gonna be alright
People keep talking
They can say what they like
But all I know is everything's gonna be alright

No one no one no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one no one no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you
You you
Can get in the way of what I feel for you

I know some people search the world
To find something like what we have
I know people will try
Try to divide
Something so real
So till the end of time
Im telling you that

No one no one no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one no one no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you
oh oh oh....


by the way: please sign the petition for the JENA 6 and SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!
click HERE

13 comments:

Josefina said...

I just stumbled on your blog, and I had to leave a comment! Your blog is just awesome! So inspiring. I was having a terrible day when I came across this on your blog - "Enemies are our teachers, failure is wisdom, mistakes are discoveries, conflicts are opportunities for growth, undesired endings are desirable beginnings, painful feelings are proud proof that you are dealing with them head on!"

I wrote it down in my diary and from now on I will live by these words. I will even translate them into Swedish and Russian to keep me going. Thank you so much. God bless. Keep up the good work and have a good day!

DiAmOnD hawk said...

Josefina... thank you! You've certainly made my day! :-)

Ms. May said...

Hey mama. Hope you're good. Love this too. I'm already planning on pre-ordering AKeys' album. I heard one other snippet of a track last month and have been anxiously awaiting it ever since. It's gonna be good!

yayi said...

This album is a must-by. thanks for posting the song.takia

Nyemoni said...

I love, love, love Ms. Keys... Awesome.. have an nice weekend!

Nyemoni said...

*a*

Allied said...

Diamond, We miss you at TERC oooooo..., Where have u been?

Allied said...

Diamond, We miss you at TERC oooooo..., Where have u been?

ebony said...

Nice one D, you do have a good ear for songs. The words resonate with me too.

ebony said...

P.S. I know you're busy and all, but is it possible to update the 'Words to live by' blog a little more often? No pressure, just a question.

~mimi~ said...

hi hun...how r u??

been missin TERC for a while now...hope to be there next week. have a great week ahead

Sapphireaster said...

I love the song o...plus she just performed it at VMAs and the sang it ooooooooo! Keys on point!

Kafo said...

hmmmm
i didn't even know she was back in circulation

thanks
i like it
is there a video of it yet or not