September 24, 2007

monday night

i want you to send me flowers... just because... on my birthday... anonymously... just to say hello... to say Im thinking about you...

i want you to dedicate a song to me... like Kem's Fascination for instance....

I want to go for a walk... I want my hands held....

I want to sit in a quiet room, tv muted... be held in your arms

I want a declaration of love... totally unexpected

I want a surprise proposal.. want to see how u create poetry

I want to see the intent... feel the intent.. savor the intent... before Im kissed

i want you to call now.. then later... say my name in many different ways :-)

i want a guitar for my birthday

and also a George foreman grill... and a trip to you... first class.... or you to me...

I want you here with me... catering to me... dancing to Quando Quando Quando even if Fuji Cabbage might be more your thing... lol

yes. you're what i want. here with me.
you... as in you

no matter the distance baby... time will be the bridge...

11 comments:

Nyemoni said...

I like the Quando Quando song...how romantic! Thanks for the birthday wishes! And when's your birthday?

Uzo said...

Lovely...

I love Kem and Fascination is an amazing song.

Dacing to any song is wonderful with the right partner..

When is your birthday.....

Long Distance relationshops can be hard but u guys seem to be working it out...

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

aww, for all those that need to know Diamonds birthday is the 10th of October..

so what will we do then for ya birthday, last year we had a blog parry, this year I wonder whats planned??

DiAmOnD hawk said...

awwwww @Life... my big sister... you know i wont forgive u if you forget... lol... I dont know... I think I'll have a quiet one this time...

@Uzo... yeah.. I no longer feel nauseous when listening to Kem.. he's aight
:-)

@Nyemoni... I love that song... absolutely... will feature it on my blog soon

~Mimi~ said...

awwwwwwwwwwww hunie...

sob sob sob

gives me nostalgic feelings...
time will definitely be the bridge :)

Ugo Daniels said...

Kudos and cheer up. Been there, done that, can only get better. Lots of luck and happy buffday in advance!

Naijadude said...

Miss D...although you are my adopted sister, how come you didnt credit me for the KEM's Fascination? Great discovery that is...lol
I will dedicate Quando Quando for you, "The way you look tonight", and "Save the last dance for me"
All for you ;)

Naijadude said...

I was going to list all my fav KEM's songs, but I realised you have them on here....how about I keep ur page open all day?

Anonymous said...

This your campaigning is serious...don't worry, you will not be forgetten. :)

*P*

Anonymous said...

*forgotten...wish i could spell!

*P*

DiAmOnD hawk said...

hey *P*... i have to campaign now... i want what i want :-)

my darling NaijaDude... my bad... :-).. im so so inlove with the song... you have to share some more of your favorite songs with me and thank you for the dedication.. i feel really special.. **mmuuuuaaahhhh**

Ugo...thx for the future bday wish...

Mimi.. that's the wonderful thing about time...