June 26, 2007

Dear Diamond

it's very interesting... just as I was opening my email this morning.. a thought came to me. I wonder if God is really with me.. like how would I know when he's angry with me and all that... and then I read this... and I thought well... that was a quick answer... so I thought I'd share.. maybe it can encourage one other person... maybe you

***********

Dear Diamond,

As you take a few moments right now to read this letter that God has put upon my heart to share with you today, I believe that you will find encouragement and strength for your daily walk with the Lord. We have a friend in God who sticks closer than a brother!

I sense in my spirit that you may be one of the people who is going through difficult challenges and circumstances. If you have situations that are worse than being caught between a rock and a hard place, know that God did not promise us that the road would always be easy or that the cross would never get heavy. He just promised us that we would never walk alone. Child of God, He will never leave us or forsake us.

No matter what you are going through this moment, dear one, I want to encourage your heart. Whatever we are experiencing right now is less than nothing when we evaluate it in the light of the future, which God has in store for us. He has a magnificent eternity planned for you! In fact, this verse implies that creation is actually standing on its tiptoes, yearning for the day when our glorious destiny becomes reality.

We occasionally think that God will only answer our prayers when we have been good, or that He will turn away from us when we are bad. But even on your best day, you will never be good enough to earn God's favor, and even on your worst day, you will never be out of the reach of His mercy and grace. His acceptance of us is not based on our performance, but rather on the performance of His own dear Son who redeemed us.

I challenge you to CONNECT with Jehovah Shammah, the God who is there, and with His empowering eternal purpose. When His "super" hits your "natural" there will be a combination that will result in God's supernatural power working in your life!

Remember, you will never walk alone!

14 comments:

Ugo Daniels said...

Of course, To live is God!

Believer said...

What touched me the most is the fact that "even on my best day I am not good enough to earn His favoure and even on my worst day I will never be out of the reach of His mercy and grace.
Thank God for His love and the fact that He can be touched by the feeling of our infirmity. If He loved us whilst we were yet sinners we should rest secure in His abiding love.
This has been a true encouragement. Remain blessed

ebony said...

Thanks for sharing it :)

TaureanMinx said...

Thanks for reminding us. Somedays I feel so alone and wonder if he really is with me, but he confirms it somehow.

Nyemoni said...

I thank God for His grace...without it where would I be? I also thank you' Diamond, for this reminder...

disgodkidd said...

i just put up a post on my blog, a question really. And i started clicking on my bookmarked blogs looking for the answer.

Knowing the Father, I am aware that this is no coincidence. The YOU is ME!

Thanks

londonnaijachic said...

Very uplifting. This message was definitely for me!

mystoriesmytestimonies said...

thank you ...
you made my day....

mystoriesmytestimonies said...

i had to copy/paste part of this post on my blog...
thank u
thank u so much....

DiAmOnD hawk said...

hey yall. glad that you have been encouraged by this.

The part you highlighted.. Believer and MystoriesMytestimonies... is the exact part that got me...

and I just thot it was interesting that I was questioning God being with me... and voila... opened my email...

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

sometimes I wonder why He bothers with me, cause if it were up to me I would have gone a long time ago.

So how r u doing. I think Im well.

Street Preacher said...

...thanks for sharing. Definately the Word to keep in mind!

STREETBRAND said...

This is what I needed to hear this morning Diamond; thank you for sharing this and reminding us that Jehovah Shammah is with us and that He is more than enough for us.

Kofo @ STREETBRAND

06mickey said...

"you will never be good enough to earn God's favor"

Wow, enough said.

I'm glad i found this site!