May 31, 2007

Psalm 23 (a fresh perspective)

this was shared with me by my father...

The Lord is my Shepherd That's Relationship!
I shall not want That's Supply!
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures That's Rest!
He leadeth me beside the still waters That's Refreshment!
He restoreth my soul That's Healing!
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness That's Guidance!
For His name sake That's Purpose!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death That's Testing!
I will fear no evil That's Faithfulness!

For Thou art with me That's Protection!
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me That's Discipline!
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies That's Hope!
Thou anointest my head with oil That's Consecration!
My cup runneth over That's Abundance!
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life That's Blessing!
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord That's Security!
Forever = That's Eternity!


Face it, the Lord is crazy about you.

What is most valuable, is not what we have in our lives, but WHO we have in our lives!

************************************

Thank God for bringing us to the end of the month. This year is FLYING by... dont procrastinate... forget you'll start tomorrow and start whatever it is you want to do TODAY!!!!!!

************************************

Set your ALARM!!!!!



TERC is tomorrow from 5am to 6am EST
and YOU are invited to take part in the discussion
It's all about learning more about the Word of God from each other and improving your personal relationship with Christ. Give it a try this friday!!!

For Ugo, Ms.May and other interested parties.... these are the TERC instructions:

Conference Dial-in Number: (605) 990-0100
Participant Access Code: 161292#

Participant Feature Keys
Press 3- Exit - exit the call
Press 4- Instructions - conference instructions
Press 6- Mute/Unmute - caller controlled muting, you can hear us but we can't hear you


you can visit our blog as well... www.tercblog.blogspot.com

************************************

Also, 1b of Hesaid Shesaid will be published tomorrow...

in the interim... check out this video... could this be my BlogFiance trying to serenade me?...
LOL...I think this is funny

and if you didnt get a chance to hear the funny pastor and interpreter, review Tuesday's post

8 comments:

Ms. May said...

What'd I miss? Who's this Blog Fiance? LOL

Love the way you ad libbed on the Lord's Prayer. Puts things in perspective. I'm so not a morning person but I will try to tune in to TERC soon.

Miguel said...

Man your blog fiance should have a show of his own....Glad I can finally put a face to the posts.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

Ms.May... I kid you not... YESTERDAY I was thinking of you and Biodun... that I would try to holla at u guys to join us one of these days. The psalm 23 was a forward that I received from me daddy...

Miguel... I had to "reword" it before I get in trouble o. LOL. But I agree... this guy should probably put this up on youtube

Ugo Daniels said...

Such inspirational post. If i may ask, how do one participate? Am so JJC on this TERC thingy!

DiAmOnD hawk said...

Mr.Daniels... you're more than welcome to join us tomorrow.. it's at 5am eastern... ive posted the link and also the time...so that you can figure out what time it is as it relates to ur timezone...

Biodun said...

Diamond my love , I have updated o, lol I am so not a mornign person too, but I am setting alarm n should join in tomorrow!

laspapi said...

I like your breakdown of the Psalm, hawk.

Vera Ezimora said...

His singing was detrimental to my health. I feel a fever coming on, LOL