April 17, 2007

so random...

My people... please tell me if it is by force to lose weight?

My vacation started today... officially... dont ask me what was going on last week

But let me tell you
if im not running down the stairs.... then it's up the stairs... or down the road...
to catch the bus... to catch the train... infact.. the white in my nikes has so many dark smudges... from that grimy underground station.... abegggggggyyyyyy... if i live here... i will need to buy a car o... cuz all this train and buses... ko ba mi lara mu at all at all (it doesnt suit my body). and then sometimes the buses dont come according to their schedule... how annoying... and then ppl have the nerve to put their wild animals on the same bus as me.... it's fear that made me stand infront of the bus yesterday... after I saw two pit bulls in the back...the only place there were empty seats.... I wasnt trying to get attacked.... Now there's something that I find a little freaky... the cameras EVERY where... me... I dont know if it's all about security o... me thinks the government is up to something a bit more dodgy than that.... but anyways what Im trying to say is this: Im sure somehow with the running and shuffling about... I lost a pound somewhere on the road

Something strange has been happening to me while Im here. It's called "self-acceptance'. There are some days I wake up and I absolutely do NOT like myself. And there are other days... where I feel okay. Apart from today...i've been sneezing the whole day...watery eyes...runny nose.... Anyways.... being here... Im actually learning to accept me for who I am. Understanding that if I remain true to myself... sometimes rude...funny...easy going... playful... sarcastic... sweet... generous... nonchalant... then it's all good. It is a hard lesson to learn... not sure im all the way there yet... but I am on my way. I just think it a strange thing to learn while Im on vacation.

I've been blessed while Im here. My cousin has taken good care of me. He came all the way from manchester. He's such a darling. Was anyone reading this a part of HookUp Nigerians on MSN??? Well I met Lawgiver...a prominent member... after like 8 years of chatting and calling and sending birthday cards and all that good stuff.... and then there are these two girls that I met randomly one day... I think they blog as well...but they are absolutely wonderful. I just want to bag them and take them home with me... for real. but I wont take them out cuz they're quite razz... Im sure you guys know the girls Im talking about now that I mentioned they're razz

I went to the Festival of Life. It was good. Although I was dozing a little... and I promise there was a girl infront who kept polluting the air... Well we give God the Glory... polluters and non polluters alike...we all came to worship the same God... abi? I claimed all the blessings sha... I dont know what Temmy and them are saying o....
I have so much to say... yet I dont feel like I should... or like I can... so for now I'll stop here. I hope you guys are doing well. I trust that everyone that wanted to make a request has done so already keeping in mind that my grandfather did not build the bank of england

i have a song playing now... it's titled Everything and it's by Tim Hughes. My sister played it for me on her guitar... very lovely song. So now I've decided to buy a guitar cuz I have to learn to play the song as well... Then I went to the Vineyard church on sunday and they sang it there as well... such a simple song... yet it communicates everything... if u guys join us for TERC on friday... u might actually hear me sing it o... that shud be a motivating factor :-)
... or maybe not!!! Just listen to the words... absorb them... and then tell me if u dont like this song as much as I do

anyways will be back later in the week with some juicy stuff... :-)... maybe...got inspired to put some words down... but they're floating in my head... just trying to capture them is all...

6 comments:

LondonBuki said...

WHAAAAAT!!!

Guess who's first!

LondonBuki said...

Random ke? Iwo ni o RANDOM! Nonsense!

I am sure the two TUSH LAVLY babes showed you how "IT'S" done in London Town!

You get me blad?

So how did you get this Tim Hughes song? Did you buy it or what? ;-)

DiAmOnD hawk said...

just a razzo... see u showing urself...when i was trying to keep it on the low in case ppl didnt know

Uzo said...

LOL...Diamond..after all the enjoying, this is all you came up with? What about all the other fun stuff?

DiAmOnD hawk said...

girl....
u know some things are just better experienced... cant put everything into words

NaijaBloke said...

Hssssss!!!! is all I am going to say ... just kuku stay there and we could email all ur belongings to u now ..LOL

.....and u want to buy guitar ... na Michael Jackson on top okada?Just sidon for the area wey u been dey o(which means just stick to ur singing jeje)

Well u berra get london Buki to take u on one of her running sessions so that u can kuku get used to chasing buses and trains.