April 23, 2007

post-london

im back!
i called the office to request two extra days off... im tempted to even take the rest of the week off

my trip to england was wonderful. I had a really good time... thanks to two lovely ladies... LondonBuki being one. If you had met LB and I.. u wouldnt kmow we had just met... and then there was.... (i dont know if she wants me to broadcast who she is... so I'll leave it for now)... Both ladies were great. They really took care of me... I was more than impressed although LondonBuki is a bit razz.. she's still cool

There were so many things I wanted to do... and yet nothing that I wanted to do. My plans were quite fluid. The night before I left I almost cried.. cuz Id grown attached to the people already...

I packed my suitcases... even changed the way I folded my clothes and what not... and when I weighed it at home it said both of them were excess. I just started praying for favor... cuz i was like im not paying excess luggage... cuz the thing is.. none of my stuff was excess... it was stuff for other ppl that was excess and I wasnt about to drop anything either... anyways got to airport and it was cool... so we thank God for that

so prior to me leaving the states...my cousin said she couldnt take me to the airport but she wouldnt mind picking me up. So I called her to confirm... no answer... called and called.. no answer. Now I have quite an imagination. I was like... I hope nothing has happened to her. I hope she hasnt been kidnapped or anything or that her ex husband hasnt gotten to her cuz it's strange that she wouldnt pick up... or even return my messages... one time someone answered and hung up. I was already planning how I would go by the house and check to see all is well. planning how I would get the police involved on a missing person's case. my mind had travelled. only for me to get to chicago and this lady picked her phone that she was away for the weekend... visiting her man and couldnt call back because it was international. i said why didnt u call my local cell then and leave a message... better still why didnt u PICK up the phone... . she answered the phone and asked "how are you"... me i asked "where have you been"... I was relieved and then annoyed... she asked me again how i was...i too asked where she'd been. she said i should mind my Ps and Qs... she should come and move my mouth for me abi... RUBBISHi just hung up... NONSENSE

im not home yet. will get home later today. start working on my resume soon as well. sort thru mail. clean my house. and just chill. i managed to bring some bitter lemon back with me. Yall remember it from nigeria right? well they dont sell it here in georgia... only Tonic Water which I love as well. So I brought back several bottles of bitter lemon... infact one suitcase was full of FOOD... that was why it was excess. I left the yam someone at peckham gave me... I dont know what is it about that peckham.. they seemed to just love me there

oh... on the plane... first off... American Airlines is better than Delta for international travel... hmmm who wouldve known... I recommend them to england anyways. but on the plane. I sat next to his hottie o. and he kept writing in his journal. On his screen was our flight map. then he would trace somn with his finger then write in his journal. after that he put his journal in a ziploc bag... i was like...is the plane going to crash ni or what and putting it in the ziploc will preserve his finally writings... cuz i was like let me too write in it... he cant be a terrorist... can he? men i started praying o. that the plane will land safely.. cuz i didnt understand what this guy was writing... alot too. anyways i finally had to ask him about it... i didnt ask him what he was writing but i asked him why he kept his journal in a ziploc bag. Turns out he's an aritiste somewhere... and he has lots of junk in his bag so he keeps the journal in there to protect it. also the journal he has was given to him by a certain person and it still smells like that person so in a way...it's there to preserve that... i thot that was so sweet... i wish id taken his pic... oh well. It's just amazing the ppl you meet if you only open ur mouth to say hello with a smile!!!

and then i had a dream about kissing someone... very weird... this person was so crazy about me that he started blogging about me o... i went to his blog... na so so Diamond this Diamond that... ask me who this person is o... Im not even sure... LOL... infact the dream was too funny. i think the kiss was somehow somehow...i recall trying to pry his mouth open with a finger... infact i dont understand. i think i've been readin too many blogs... not to talk of all these blog honeys sef

anyways yall have a great week. and to the two wonderful ladies in North London... you guys are simply LOVELY!!!

11 comments:

NaijaBloke said...

Welcome back o !
U dreamt of kissing someone .... hope this is not a poem sha ...LOL

Calabar Gal said...

Was the second lady me? LOL!! Glad you had a wonderful holiday although TEMMYTAYO isnt too happy with u dat ur globetrotting did not reach her side of the town. (smile)

azuka said...

That your dream is 'one kind, one kind.'

LondonBuki said...

I am holding the RAZZ banner high and proud!!!

What? What?? What???

They don't call me LondonBuki for nufink mate!

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

DAYAMOND is finally back. YAY!!! I'm calling u after 9, i missed u o. Thank God u didn't have to drop anything for excess luggage. How dare u say LB is razz? U dreamt someone kissed u, odikwa seriozzz o. U're so right, that's it's amazing the people u'll meet if u just say hello with a smile.

dolly said...

Welcome back

Uzo said...

LOL....You left your yam? Someone gave you a tuber of yam? LOL...I can just see it now. Well glad you are back. And this kiss is very weird..LOL

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back.
Waiting for my 'sturvs' :)

DiAmOnD hawk said...

@ Anon... u would be....????

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Welcome back in the US. Gosh I miss you miss D. Might need to make a trip to ATL just to see you lol. Its amazing how the same day I left was when you were arriving. Hope O'hare treated you better than it has ever treted me. will keep in touch, and welcome back.

Anonymous said...

girl...dont you have a bfriend? and doesnt he read your blog?