April 20, 2007

Mushin Olosha

oh sorry...i meant peckham...

that is where i fell in like with a meat seller

his name is salla.. he's from iraq... he's kurdish

he is my personal souvenir
he has this funky cut on the side of his head....one of a swoosh... the other of some crazy lines

anyways... he's cool
we talked about several things...
other ppl were just looking at us like we were crazy

and he gave me and my family a really good deal on the meat we bought
actually gave me a special something something...

... that's what a smile and a little conversation will get you... a great deal!!!!

if you go to peckham... look for Salla.. tell him Diamond sent you... but please... no flirting with him

he's MINE!!!

17 comments:

wienna said...

lol....just came across your blog now. So, na meat seller u dey fall for. Se cos he dey give u 'jara'.

LondonBuki said...

O o serious!!!

amara said...

Hmm the power of a smile and an open mind. Have a great weekend.

NaijaBloke said...

So this is what u have been up to in London ... flirting with Salle the meatseller ....

londonnaijachic said...

LOL!I'll go look for him tommorrow besides hope you're having a blast

TaureanMinx said...

Ha haaaaaa. I want him though!

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Diamondyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, so na meat seller u dey toast now? Was that what i sent u to the Queen's land for? Abeg hurry up and come jere, i miss u o.

Kafo said...

i love this song oooo
i've been looking for the title for a while.
thanks

temmy tayo said...

Because you are no longer my friend. I m going to snatch him!

Uzo said...

Well, well well. I always tell you to expand your horizons. This is a good start...LOL

azuka said...

Meat seller lover? I hope he doesn't smell like rotten meat? :-D

Jaycee said...

DIAMOND....how can u be FLIRTING around like this? Is this what we sent u to London to do? And with a MEAT-SELLER...nah Diamond, we need to talk ASAP!!!!

DiAmOnD hawk said...

Azuka just confess that you want me... no need to hate...

Jaycee... you have to see beyond the meat selling.. a seller today.. an owner/exporter tomorrow!!!!

Wienna welcome to my blog. please stop by and visit anytime

NB be on the look out for the yoruba translation from my previous post

Kafo do you want me to send it to you? email me with the request as the subject line... diamondhawk1 at gmail dot com

Pink-satin said...

Good old peckham!it is indeedlike mushin olosha and smells like it too

dolly said...

Iyawo Brother eleran......oga ju

omo-obanta said...

no no o diamond and eleran don't mix o! lol

DiAmOnD hawk said...

ok... omo-obanta has spoken... i guess i will admire the meat seller for afar... anyways im thousands of miles away... so on to new attractions. i like ur name. it holds a special place in my heart... that was the reason for my question to u before