March 29, 2007

One Word - meme

I havent been blogging...I finally understand when belle said that she had nothing else to talk about... What's going on in my life right now? Everything and Nothing. Im working some mad mad hours lately...so I barely have time to blogtrot except early in the mornings and trust me...blogging is not the first thing on my mind when I wake up. Ill have plenty to blog about soon...in pictures...hopefully... w/in the next week or so

for lack of nothing better to do...i decided id do what Uzo did although hers is slightly different from the one I have...

You.
Can.
Only.
Type.
One.
Word.

Not as easy as you might think.


1. Where is your cell phone?
bed

2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend?
yummy


3. Your hair?
voluminous

4. Your mother?
precious

5. Your father?
flirt

6. Your favorite thing?
visa


7. Your dream last night?
forgotten

8. Your favorite drink?
sprite

9.Your dream car?
bmw


10. The room you're in?
messy

11. Your ex?
nice

12. Your fears?
failure


13. Where do you want to be in 10 years?
committed

14. Who did you hang out with yesterday?
myself :-)

15. What you're not?
content

16. Muffins?
blueberry!

17. One of your wish list items?
paris


18. Where you grew up?

california

19. The last thing you did?
sneezed

20. What are you wearing?
LOL

21. Your TV?
off

22. Your pet?
dead!

23. Your computer?
suspicious


24. Your life?
changing

25. Your mood?
perplexed


26. Missing?
Ironlikedalion

28. Your car?
pollen-magnet

29. Your work?
unfulfilling

30. Your summer?
anticipating


31. Like someone?
Bada


32. Your favorite color?
red

33. When is the last time you laughed?
wednesday

34. Last time you cried?
wednesday

35. School?
sucks!!!



i just realized i had a question to pose to my fellow bloggers....will be back!

10 comments:

UnNaked Soul said...

this is fun... lol
what are you wearing? I can only imagine nothing *wink*

LondonBuki said...

LOL @ Unnaked

Ironlikedalion????

LondonBuki said...

LOL @ Unnaked

Ironlikedalion????

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

you laughed and cried at the same time..my my what could be the cause of this.!!

azuka said...

What are you wearing?

LOL


Classic!

Uzo said...

Like this...LOL....put is pollen-magnet just one word?

Just Thinking Out Loud! said...

Been a while. Love the music!!!

What are you wearing?

LOL

Like azuka said, Classic! : ) Or more like, Guinness' ad says, Brilliant!!!! : )

DIAMOND said...

MY GOODNESS.. JTOL... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Just Thinking Out Loud! said...

Thanks o! Been a long while... Glad to see you're doing great!

DiAmOnD hawk said...

hmmm..UnNaked... you and me need to have a one-on-one ehn... but then again...i dey fear this your *wink* o...

yes...LB...ironlikedalion...did u check him out. I love him sooooooooo much and I miss him too...oh well... soon!

Life...girl...i laughed at something that happened last night...and then i cry everyday..but i dont know if i should say crying...since it's all allergy related

Azuka...so...what are YOU wearing right now as u read this... ;-) Hope you'll be at TERC tomorrow...and THIS time announce yourself o...

I know right Uzo... Okay...I will think of one word...but i think if it's hyphenated it counts abi?

i have this thing about not commenting at work but JTOL I was glad that you decided to grace my blog with your presence today! :-) Hope you're doing well... dont think i forgot about the request i made before u left for naija o...